Monday, August 24, 2009

8 days and counting!

I am so incredibly excited to head off for Jerusalem! I still have a lot to get ready and will be incredibly busy till the minute I leave. However, I would not want it any other way. Being busy will make the time go that much faster which is always good. I talked with one of my friends that went on this same study abroad experience just a couple days ago and she got me very excited for my upcoming adventures. I know I will have an incredible time and I can barely wait to start learning all about Jerusalem, the surrounding countries as well as learning more from the scriptures and most importantly about Christ! Wish me luck on the next 8 days till I leave. I don't know how I will ever make it!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, dear girl. I hope you have the time of your life. Be safe and have fun! I'll be anxious to read about your adventures here, though a part of me hopes you are too busy exploring, learning and having fun to think about blogging. Keep in touch as best you can. I'll be missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an experience of a lifetime! I'm really proud of you for making this happen, and I know that you will have experiences you'll remember and treasure for the rest of your life. I agree with Jen that you should spend more time experiencing things than blogging about those experiences! But I also think that you should try to keep a journal of your thoughts and impressions -- if you want those to be public on your blog, great. Otherwise, make sure you take time to record your adventures somewhere so that you can always look back and remember what you're about to learn.

    I love you. You'll be in our daily thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete